SB Orbital Shaking Incubator
- “SUNIL BROTHERS” brings the ultra-high-tech Triple walled Microprocessor controlled, solid-state Orbital Shaking Incubator down to earth..
- Specially designed for Orbital Shaking under controlled Incubations / Temperature required for Tissue Cultures Fermentation Studies, & Ageing Tests., Life science applications & growth studies.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION
- Robust construction outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Inner chamber made of STAINLESS STEEL SHEET (304 Grade).
- Fitted with durable coaxial blower for forced air circulation at triple walled back to maintain temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Outer front double walled door insulated and fitted with magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss
- provided with lock and key arrangement.
- Fitted with Universal Platform to accommodate interchangeable clamps of assorted sizes for different capacity of flasks..
- Stationery shelves made of Stainless Steel (SS-304) for use of the unit as a standard B.O.D. Incubator, supplied at extra cost..
- Door operated illumination lamp fitted inside the chamber for easy visibility.
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- High grade PUF INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for minimal thermal losses.
- Cooling is done by finned tube evaporator lie in the air circulation path by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a eco friendly refrigerant.
- Heating elements are placed in the path of moving air duly insulated from the body.
- Control panel having all controls and circuitry are housed at the top fitted with Temperature controller cum Indicator Microprocessor based with LED display for Set Value (SV) & Process Value (PV) to select any desired temperature provided with Volt meter on the panel to read the incoming voltage.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATIONS